Friday, September 24, 2010

Weekend To Do

I can't really begin to describe the joys of Fridays. Rising early before the chickens each day and promptly in bed before the clock strikes 10, creates a routine that leads me longingly into the weekend. I love the idea of very little "structure" and letting things happen. Don't get me wrong, this kicking back is met with a mile long to do list, one of my favorite past times, creating lists and checking off what I have accomplished. I know it sounds crazy but sometimes I will add items to my list that I've already done just so I can check them off.

Recently at work I was admiring a co-worker's clip board that was much cuter than the legal pad I used. She explained it's "eye candy". She was right. The next afternoon I went to Tuesday Mornings and got some eye candy.


In the mail this week, Carrie sent me a gift she made that's even prettier eye candy, with  horses from the recent Anthropology catalog! Now I have two. I must get to work and fill my lists with my many to dos.

Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment