Friday, October 29, 2010

Wine, Sunshine, Sisters

 
Happy Birthday Mom


 Wednesday marked my mother's 85 birthday. I went to visit and celebrate until the "warning tornado" halted the festivities! It didn't matter too much because Thursday her daughters brought the wine and gifts, and God sent the sunshine. Here are a few pictures that need no explanation.



Doesn't take much to make Mom laugh!
  



She loves being together.




Entertainment.
An aid came by with a new portable potty and Diane couldn't resist.


It's obvious the greatest gift we can give her is time together. She loves listening to us talk and laugh even though she can't really engage. We are very thankful to still have her, even though much of her mind is gone.
I do hate Alzeheimers.





3 comments:

  1. Aww this is so sweet! I love the picture of Gigi laughing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh love these pictures Mom! The one of Gigi makes me smile so much! I also loove the one of D. Classic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Gigi! I love her sunglasses! :)

    ReplyDelete